This EZ entry pony cart is the perfect cart for teaching children how to drive. Built in the USA by Amish craftsmen using sturdy 11 gauge 1” steel tube for the frame, it is made to give you many years of dependable service.
The seat is mounted on springs for a superior ride.
Below you will find some measurements and options.
- Black or Burgundy (Other colors are available)
- Recommended for ponies 42" - 50"
- Seat Width: 43”
- Seat Colors: Black or Burgundy
- Shaft Length: 64” or 70”
- Shaft width: 21” at narrowest point and 32” at the widest
- Shaft height when cart is level: 27” to 35”
- Body width: 32”
- Overall width: 52”
- Overall length: 107” (with 64” shafts)
- 166 lbs.
Please email us with any questions:
1. Basic Pony Cart with Heavy Duty Air Tires
2. Pony Cart with Leaf Springs and Heavy Duty Air Tires
3. Pony Cart with Leaf Springs and Wooden Wheels
4. Pony Cart with Torsion Axle and Heavy Duty Air Tires
5. Pony Cart with Torsion Axle and Wooden Wheels
6. Wooden Slats (gives the cart an authentic wooden look)
7. Flat Free Tires (per pair)
8. Wooden Shafts (replaces the steel shafts)
9. Rubber Tire on the Wooden Wheels
10. Fenders (air tires only)
11. Dash Guard
12. Mechanical Brakes
14. Sleigh Runners
15. Tongue with Double Tree, Single Trees and Neckyoke